In DUCAMPUS, quality controls the work. We have improved the production of innovative furniture and high - class experience for over half a century in this industry, and through four generations. Our collections are the result of the excellence that defines us, in the pursuit of the best design and the best results.

Today it is not enough to follow trends or fashions and established mass production. Your home is unique in the way you plan it and allows you to use your space well. Ducampus believes that our furniture and our tradtion of manufacturing , will enhance your surroundings for a long time.

Our strong internationalization process allows us to compete and win in the most competitive markets, always going beyond the knowledge and know - how accumulated. The roots of a region built for the production of furniture where we have installed our growing productive capacity, gain strength by continuous exchange of knowledge we have with the most advanced industries at European level.

The result is serving not only the possible, but the best.

Quality Certificates 2016-2018
APCER - Certificate of Registration
IQNet and APCER - Certificate
Quality Certificates 2013-2016
APCER - Certificate of Registration
IQNet and APCER - Certificate
Quality Certificates 2010-2013
APCER - Certificate of Registration
IQNet and APCER - Certificate
FACILITIES
photo 1/3

The DUCAMPUS has the capacity to produce up to 10 million € /year.
Since 1995 the process of internationalization has been a constant bet, currently accounting for 70 % of total income. The remaining 30% relates to Portuguese and contract market.

© campos & filhos s.a.
. where to buy . HUMAN RESOURCES . POLICIES . SITEMAP . NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION
ADIGENCY
Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest StumbleUpon Email
© campos & filhos s.a.
ADIGENCY
PT FR DE